Top Rated Food Processors 2015
Best Food Processors. The invention of the food processor by Cuisinart in the early seventies transformed the way food is prepared in the kitchen. If your in the market for top rated food processors for 2015, we have compiled a list of the highest rated food processors right here.
The best food processors are very versatile and are quality gadgets that make food preparation easy and cut down the time it takes to make your meals. Picking a quality food processor should do all that and will be durable and last you many years of service. Click here right now to see the bestselling food processors available on Amazon.com
Best Food Processors 2015
Top Food Processor Ratings
Food processors are designed to make a lot of the prep work that is involved in preparing all kinds of foods quick and easy. And most models are usually either full sized food processors or mini sized which are great for those small chopping and slicing tasks for lesser amounts of food. The most popular food processors tend to be in the 7 to 11 cups size capacity. Once you get much larger than this the food processors start to take up a lot of space so unless you have a big kitchen are probably going to lose you a lot of counter space.
Some food processors are designed with larger feed tubes. This can mean little or no cutting up of the food before you put it in the food processor, so could save you even more time, which is the point of a food processor so anything that saves even more time is a good thing.
Best Food Processors On The Market
Best Food Processors For The Money
If you are looking for a value for money food processor that performs well then this 500 watt model form Hamilton Beach is a great option. This 10 cup food processor is a full sized model that comes with a slicing and shredding disc as well as a chopping blade.
The feed chute on this model is larger so less need to chop up the food before putting in the chute to be prepared by the food processor which saves precious time.
This also features a pulse mode plus two speed settings. This is also easy to keep clean with its diswasher safe blades and bowl too. Considering the value price this is a powerful food processor and with its easy to clean ability makes it a great buy for those on a tight budget. Customers love the fact that it was really good at dealing with small quantities of food to chop, as many food processors have been known to struggle at small quantities.
Customers also loved the way that the bowl and lid locked together with ease. It was also noted that this seemed to be a very robust and well maek food processor considering the price. This is a food processor that works pretty quickly too helping you prepare food in no time at all.
With a simple design and fast and powerful motor this food processor scores a very high rating from customers, scoring 4.1 out of 5 stars from 375 customer reviews on Amazon.com.
Preparing Your Food For The Holidays
Whether you are cooking in your own home or bringing dishes to a potluck get-together, food preparation can be the most stressful part of the holidays (aside from having your in-laws stay with you.) To eliminate stress and make the holidays more relaxing, we suggest the following:
1) Always, always prepare ahead of time. For complicated dishes, schedule preparation time for at least two days in advance. If you are preparing an entire menu, start more labor-intensive items such as turkeys or hams as early as possible. That way, throughout the day, you can prepare easier items and have them ready before the turkey is done. This is particularly helpful if you are planning to serve food in courses rather than all at once, buffet-style.
2) If you have a recipe that calls for fruits or vegetables out of season, consider dehydrating and preserving several months before the holidays. Once it’s the season for that fruit or vegetable, gather, pick or buy as much as you can, then dehydrate and store.
3) When you host a holiday party, make note of any food allergies or dietary preferences. Entertaining means making everyone as comfortable as you can with good, healthy food.
4) The fun of making holiday cookies will be tripled if you assemble all the ingredients you will need days in advanced. Some cookies, such as “mold” cookies, need dough that must be pre-made. Most others require no advance freezing or preparation.
5) If you are bringing a dish to a holiday party, confirm the date of the party in advance. Ask the host or hostess what other people will be bringing. You do not want to end up with ten bowls of Waldorf salad, even though you know yours is the best! By the way, dehydrators will help preserve large quantities of apples in-season.
6) Traditionally, holidays have been a time to over-indulge on fatty, greasy and sugary foods. While you can do that, there’s no reason Christmas shouldn’t be healthy and delicious.
7) A word on beverages and alcohol: Have non-potent beverages available for a safe and still-enjoyable party. Juicers can provide a delicious, satisfying cocktail. Buy oranges, apples, grapes, raspberries, watermelons, mangoes, and exotic fruits and juice–the sky is the limit.best food processor 2013
best food processor 2014